Welcome

There are a number of things which I’ve accumulated, as being good to write, but which I either haven’t written or have written for a very limited audience. They cover a wide variety of topics, and range in scope from technical details to the largest of questions. Here they come…

Comments to appear here may be sent via email to yarvin@yarchive.net, with the subject line "Comment on welcome; for publication" (which the above mailto: link adds automatically). To comment privately, omit the last two words of that subject line. Only comments that I find interesting will be published.