Index Home About Blog
From: sbharris@ix.netcom.com(Steven B. Harris)
Newsgroups: sci.physics
Subject: Re: The theory of everything is already found !
Date: 9 Dec 1999 12:00:58 GMT

In <19991209021435.17197.00000108@ng-cn1.aol.com> dgoncz@aol.comm (
Doug Goncz ) writes:

>My theory of everything is that my girlfriend will know where everything
>I need is when I need it. I called 3000 miles to her this morning to ask
>where the charger for my electric shaver is.
>
>"Honey, where's the...."
>

>Yours,
>
> Doug Goncz
> Experimental Machinist ( DOT 600.260-022 )

   That's good that they know that stuff.  It certainly saved me, many
years ago.  Before that, in grade school, I took an aptitude test where
you had to stick pegs in holes.  After I was done, they told me I
couldn't ever be a switchboard operator, or get married.  That was in
the days before the big self-esteem thing hit, you know.

Index Home About Blog