Index Home About Blog
Subject: Re: Freon Debate Continues - getting your 609 cert to buy freon
Date: Jul 04 1997
Message-ID: <>

In article <>, wrote:
>   WRONG!!!......You need to have EPA Section 609 certification to
> purchase R-12 (freon) and certain other automotive refrigerants. This is
> VERY EASY to obtain and will cost all of $20.  No need to forge anything,
> it is easier to get a REAL certification. If you're interested in getting
> certified, email me and I'll give you the details.

You may want to check out
You can take your 609 (open book) test online for $10 on a credit card
and get an instant certificate printed on your PC.  This lets you
buy all refrigerants for cars. Test is so easy it is a "SNAP".
Even a Pizza Hut waitress can pass it.

Index Home About Blog