Index Home About Blog
From: bartb@hpfcla.fc.hp.com (Bart Bobbit)
Subject: Re: Wanted Mod. 37 bolt

You may need to borrow one, then have a qualified machinist make one
from its dimensions.  Finding one my well be impossible.

Contact some smallbore target shooters, then ask them to point you
in the direction of Rem. 37 owners/parts suppliers.

I caution one thing about trying to find a bolt.  Some folks store
rifles with the bolt removed and kept in another place.  Oft times,
people get leery about someone asking for a bolt for a rifle they
have which doesn't have one.  Suspicions tend to run a bit high
when this happens.  I'm not making any accusations, but simply
mentioning something that occurs.

BB

Index Home About Blog