Index Home About Blog
From: sbharris@ix.netcom.com(Steven B. Harris)
Newsgroups: misc.consumers,misc.consumers.frugal-living,talk.politics.medicine,
	sci.med
Subject: Re: Disappointed and confused--don't know what to do
Date: 26 Apr 1999 07:41:21 GMT

>"Marcio V. Pinheiro" wrote:

>> Here we go again...let's bash the VA... and the USPS... why not keep
>> going and bash the entire US government? The armed forces, the
>> courts, the congress and so on?...

   Bash them??  ROFL.  These are the guys who deliberately blew up a
building full of civilians in another country the other day, because
they are busy broadcasting opinions that our government doesn't agree
with.  Using my taxes to buy million dollar cruise missles to do the
job. (Since it's politically infeasable to have more than a handful of
US pilots or ground troops killed.)

    I'll be jiggered if I can figure out the moral difference between
William "We've got to teach our children that violence doesn't solve
conflict" Clinton, and Timothy McVeigh.  Except for the hypocrisy.

From: sbharris@ix.netcom.com(Steven B. Harris)
Newsgroups: misc.consumers,misc.consumers.frugal-living,talk.politics.medicine,
	sci.med
Date: 26 Apr 1999 09:32:11 GMT

In <7g15b1$jfo@dfw-ixnews8.ix.netcom.com> sbharris@ix.netcom.com(Steven
B. Harris) writes:

>>"Marcio V. Pinheiro" wrote:
>
>>> Here we go again...let's bash the VA... and the USPS... why not keep
>>> going and bash the entire US government? The armed forces, the
>>> courts, the congress and so on?...
>

>   Bash them??  ROFL.  These are the guys who deliberately blew up a
>building full of civilians in another country the other day, because
>they are busy broadcasting opinions that our government doesn't agree
>with.  Using my taxes to buy million dollar cruise missles to do the
>job. (Since it's politically infeasable to have more than a handful of
>US pilots or ground troops killed.)
>
>    I'll be jiggered if I can figure out the moral difference between
>William "We've got to teach our children that violence doesn't solve
>conflict" Clinton, and Timothy McVeigh.  Except for the hypocrisy.

P.S.   I've thought of one more: McVeigh kindly used his own money
instead of mine.

Index Home About Blog